dynafit beast boot sale Dynafit Ski touring Ski boots man , Dynafit Khion Carbon Ski boots man White / Black touring,dynafit pantera x7,prestigious dynafit boots,Lowest Price Online
Precise, progressive ski control – precise, ergonomic fit – uncompromising carbon-fiber performance. Khiôn is the first ever snow-dynamic ski boot:
designed to deliver outstanding skiing performance even in deep powder snow, with minimal loss of speed, reduced friction, and reduced risk of damage to boot components.
Close collaboration with our athletes has culminated in the creation of a new state-of-the-art boot for Free Touring.
The boot‘s architecture has been developed with an all-new Precision Lock System, which allows you to completely lock in place all the components when in „ski“ mode, thus exploiting the boot‘s mechanical thrust.
Unparalleled rigidity comes from the combination of patented magnesium spoiler – which works in synergy with the carbon fiber exoskeleton – and a lateral bumper which, along with the boot‘s asymmetric construction, guides the movements of the leg through every turn.
The unrivalled lightness and compactness of the Khiôn have been achieved by using the highest-quality materials and an obsessive study of ergonomics, which has culminated in a streamlined shape for both the shell and liner.
The Carbon version is further enhanced by the incorporation of the Boa® closure system on the liner and super-warm Ultralon® foam.
Added to this is extreme ease of use and superb walking comfort, thanks to a 90° range of motion and the patented One Touch Buckle closure system.
The Formula Pomoca sole has been designed specifically to give maximum grip on the snow and to limit ice build-up.
Khiôn is compatible with Dynafit bindings or touring bindings which meet the approved standard.
SHELL PEBAX®/CARBON FIBER
CUF/SPOILER PEBAX® /CARBON FIBER/MAGNESIUM
SKI/WALK PRECISION LOCK SYSTEM
FORWARD LEAN 16° + RELEASE FOR WALKING
RANGE OF MOTION 90°
SOLE FORMULA POMOCA
BINDING: DYNAFIT QUICK STEP-IN STANDARD TOURING
LINER: CUSTOM READY
FORGE T ANY COMPA RISON ...
Reset your expectations. Khiôn is the new state-of-the-art boot for Free Touring. This project emerged from extensive feedback from our athletes and has been designed to:
• guarantee unrivalled skiing, with precise, progressive response and absence of play; this derives from the architecture which has been engineered to provide maximum mechanical thrust by locking together the components of the boots into a solid intercon nected structure. We call it the Precision Lock System.
• amaze for its unrivalled lightness and compactness, thanks to the latest generation of materials and a obsessive study of ergono mics. All this, combined with superb walking comfort, to ensure you reach the steepest of descents as quickly as possible.
• travel effortlessly beneath the surface of the snow, driving through deep powder with minimal loss of speed, reduced friction and reduced risk of damage to boot components from unexpected knocks. Indeed, Khiôn is the first snow-dynamic ski boot.
1) PREC ISION LOC K SYSTEM . This is a new patented system that makes skiing precise and immediate. By ensuring the maximum possible energy transfer from leg to ski, energy dispersion and delayed response associated with the classic play and deformation of ski touring boots are eliminated. When the ski-walk mechanism is in „ski“ mode, the shell, cuff and super-rigid magnesium spoiler are completely locked together as one to exploit to the maximum the mechanical thrust of the locking system between the various pieces of the boot.
2) EXTERNA L EXOS KELETON . The use of an exoskeleton provides lateral and front rigidity to the structure, favoring a precise immediate response. At the same time, this enables softer materials to be employed in less critical areas of the shell to deliver improved walkability and ease foot entry and removal into the boot.
4) SIDE BUMPER . When the skier turns, the natural bend in the leg is guided by the boot‘s side bumper and asymmetric construction. The result: super progressive response during turns.
5) SNO WDYNAM ICS CONCEP T. Khiôn is the first snow-dynamic boot. It has been engineered to excel in deep powder with minimal loss of speed, and to minimize the effect of unexpected impacts on the boot, which might cause damage to the boot‘s components. The boot‘s compact profile is free of lateral protuberances, while the more streamlined buckle has been placed in a more central position in order to reduce drag, protect components, and ensure efficient travel through snow. The posterior architecture also prevents the build-up of snow and stops it entering the back of the boot.
3) Magnesiu m Spoil er. The rigidity of the patented magnesium spoiler enables the Precision Lock System to provide maximum ski performance, and also drastically reduces the weight of the Khiôn.
6) ONE TOUCH BUCKLES . Forget your normal, complicated buckle adjustment. This patented system enables you to open the buckle completely with just one action, while securing it to the catch plate even at maximum extension.
7) QUICK STEP -IN INSER T. The exclusive patented Quick-Step-In insert ensures a 70% improvement in precision when stepping into bindings.
8) FORM ULA POMOCA ® SO LE. Since 1933 Pomoca® has been producing technical mountain soles under the Dufour brand. Since then, the brand has been focused on providing people with grip on snow and ice. The best performance of a sole derives from the perfect blend of compound and tread design. The Pomoca® sole unit uses a high abrasion and cut resistant compound, combined with a tread design developed to enhance walking and provide lateral stability. The tread design maximizes traction on snow and rock. The tread pattern has also been developed to be self-clearing and to prevent – initially – the build-up of snow and ice. The perfect compromise for free tourers who want to feel safe at every step.
9) RE VERSE EN GINEER ING. Khiôn cradles the foot like a second skin to simultaneously facilitate walking and increase precision, as well as reduce the boot‘s weight and volume. This has been made possible by using a reverse engineering development process. The metatarsal area is larger to enhance comfort and improve blood circulation to keep feet warm. The heel and rear area precisely cradle the foot to ensure precise control while skiing, similar to that of a top-level alpine ski boot. The shape and the fit represent a culmination of our many years of experience and collaboration with athletes from all over the world. This has enabled us to eliminate the critical pressure points, which can otherwise only be removed with specialized boot fitting.
10) LINER WITH MAPP ING CONS TRUCTION . Precision and comfort at the same time. The body mapping construction of the liner is the result of feedback from the most demanding of backcountry ski athletes. A precise, cradling fit at the rear of the foot, thanks to the use of thinner but slightly denser materials, holds the foot snugly in place. The fit is completed with softness and comfort in the metatarsal area – adaptable to any foot shape – and maximum comfort around the toes.
11) PO WER DRIVE TON GUE. Power and comfort when skiing – achieved by dispersing the thrust from the shin created during turns more uniformly throughout the entire boot. Additionally, the asymmetric tongue of the liner features a special central anchor rib to increase the contact area and reduce play, while the step present at the overlap on the internal surface has been eliminated so that it presents a continuous flat plain.
12) QUICK LAC ING CLOS URE SYSTEM . At last you can lock down the boot and position the tongue correctly in one intuitive movement by pulling the Kevlar® cable. To open, just pull the second cable.
13) BOA ® CLOUSURE SYSTEM . For those who demand the most precise fit, we have equipped the Khiôn Carbon model with a liner that integrates the Boa® closure system. This enables cable tension to be micro-adjusted to the skier‘s exact preference. Thanks to the self-lubricating covering applied to the steel cable, tensioning is uniform along the entire length of the lacing.
14) Magneti c Bu ckl e Catchers. In order to keep the buckle in position while the boots are adjusted, but also to avoid that they remain accidentally hanging, the catch plates on the shell are fitted with magnets
Do you know all the characteristics that make Dynafit Khion Carbon unique. If you are interested in Dynafit Khion Carbon, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store Discount Online Sale Houston
. Our extensive Ski boots man collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your outdoor activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at Discount Online Sale Houston
and join the biggest sports community.
Dynafit - Ski touring - Ski boots man